Never been an employee, only self-employed. Having trouble finding work

Quick and dirty is that I am 35 and have been self-employed since I was 21. But I'm older and wiser now, and I'd love to get out of the constant grind of making sure the bank account is full and all the clients are happy. My self-employed friends here know what I mean!

Problem is, being self-employed made me a jack of all trades and a master of nothing. So I am under-qualified and overqualified for just about every role I apply for. Once you are ask "who was your supervisor" and you have to answer "every customer I ever had" you're an instant turn-off. Employers fear that you're not going to work out because you don't know how to be an employee. I've tried private sector, non-profit and government. All the same.

Not sure where to go from here. Thoughts? Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Never been an employee, only self-employed. Having trouble finding work Never been an employee, only self-employed. Having trouble finding work Reviewed by Louhi on avril 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.