My district manager asked me to interview for a manager position but didn’t want me to submit an application?
I work for a very corporate company. I have applied for higher paying positions before and it has always been the norm for me to submit an application. Recently I expressed my interest in going into management and my DM wanted me to interview for a position they had open in the next city over.
I told him I had found the posting and i would apply that night which he responded, “don’t apply.” I have been with this company for almost 5 years and I have a very good relationship with all of the head honchos. In my mind that was him telling me the job was mine if I wanted it.
So I drove down a couple days later for an interview and I was shocked to hear that there were 7 other applicants for this position. Most of them twice my age with more experience.
I heard through a different manager that I had killed the interview. Can someone give me some insight on why they still wouldn’t have me apply for this position?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: