I sent a resume in for a job at a really large employer in my area and received an application in return to fill out. There are a few questions I don't really want to answer and also some that I really don't know how to answer.
For the ones I don't want to answer, it goes through my entire job history and wants to know my salary.. Now at the job I'm currently at I am severely over worked and underpaid. If I move to another job, I want it to be a step up, not a lateral step or a step down. I don't want them to see my current salary and think I'd be fine with the same pay.
The ones I don't know how to answer, it is asking what I liked and disliked about each position. However, this is a very similar position to other jobs I've had and things I don't really like about my job will also be present in the new job. I don't want me putting that I dislike it as me saying I don't want to do it.
They are also asking for my college GPA which wasn't exactly the best. I really don't want to put it down.
What is the most diplomatic way of answering the questions that I don't know how to answer and do I have to answer the ones I don't want to, or will that just look bad?
Any advice is appreciated, thanks!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: