Misreport on background check?

I will start my internship at June, and I just got back my background report. Everything was alright, passing drug test and no felony. Well, my employment was not verified. It's kind of funny since when I submitted my final resume for the internship company, I didn't even put that employment...Anyway, I put wrong person as my employer (he was just my supervisor, and my employer was technically my college.) Also, I put wrong starting date and final date. I reported that I did my job from June 2017 to Jan 2018, but it was actullay June 2018 to Dec 2018 (or Jan 2019). Because of this mistake, my report was not matching company standards (since I technically didn't verify that I worked in my job during the reported date). I sent an email to HR and the background company to fix my situation. I meant, I told the background company about my mistake on report before my report came out, and yet, they haven't fixed it...

Am I in danger of losing my internship?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Misreport on background check? Misreport on background check? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.