Hi, I'm an electrical engineering student and I have questions about career choices, mainly the clean energy field.

Hi! Thanks in advance for reading this. I'm 22 and currently a second-year Electric Engineering student from Brazil and also the first of my family to join college. Because of that, I don't really have anyone to ask specific questions and know if what I'm doing is good enough, what I should be doing, etc... My life is filled with uncertainty because I know that having good grades is not nearly enough but I have no idea what I should do. I want to leave my country and have a good life somewhere else, but I don't really know what "path" I should take, or, to be a little more clear, I'm not sure how to become a good and valuable professional.

For now, I decided that I want to work with energy related stuff. I love the idea of clean energy and I started taking some online courses on coursera and udemy since they are a lot cheaper than classroom courses.

I'm loving it, but it also makes me wonder: Should I fully invest myself into this? What if the market is oversaturated and I don't get a job anywhere?

What I also wonder is, as mentioned in the title, what skills/specializations should I aim to acquire in order to become a more valuable professional?

Last but not least, what countries would you recommend for me to start looking forward to moving into? How hard would it be for me to leave my country and move somewhere else in the future?

That's all for now, have a nice week!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Hi, I'm an electrical engineering student and I have questions about career choices, mainly the clean energy field. Hi, I'm an electrical engineering student and I have questions about career choices, mainly the clean energy field. Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.