Interested in a job programming.

I currently have an A.A. degree in computer science, and am working on my B.S. I also have a bit over a year of experience in the field with PHP and databases. Unfortunately that job is not currently giving me many hours, due to the loss of a major client.

Due to me switching schools last semester and a few issues preventing me from taking summer courses, I decided to look online for jobs that will hire someone with my experience/degree. I've had trouble finding jobs near me, and I don't plan on moving from where I am, and while some online jobs sound wonderful, I believe they are mostly mislabeled on job search websites.

Example: I found a couple of online jobs that involve teaching middle school to high school aged students programming, only required an computer science AA, but further digging on their website made it sound like they were only accepting people who are already teachers.

Does anyone know where I could more easily find a job in my field? Either job websites, companies that will hire young people with less experience, ect.

Anything would be helpful, thanks!

TL;DR: Want a job related to my field, can't find anything near me that hires people with an AA (currenly working on my BS) and about a year of job experience. Any suggestions?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Interested in a job programming. Interested in a job programming. Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.