I’m a pizza guy in Fl.
I work anywhere from 38-52 hours a week.
I drive pizzas around. I put like 100 miles on my car and up
I get good tips but sometimes I barely get any.
I get 6.5 an hour.
I have to dish and prep and deliver and clean for up to an hour after close and it’s very stressful. I barely get a break even on a 13 hour shift even as a disabled person.
I’m leaving with about 400$ a week.
Is this bs?
It’s killing me and traffic sucks and the workers are very lazy.
Where am I missing that I need to leave. I am behind on paychecks too like not even getting money for breaks and I usually only get paid for 35 hours a week because the “system sucks”
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Is this a bad job worth leaving
Reviewed by Louhi
on
avril 15, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: