So, I got let go from my last job. Sucky, yes. But it turned out to be for the best because I got a much better job that's actually in my field!
Anyway, this former job has a Facebook page where they occasionally make posts about new employees, or just general company news. Back when I got hired, they made a post about me, using my full name on a public Facebook post.
Now, if someone Googles my name, one of the first hits that comes up is this Facebook post, for a company I haven't worked for in a long time. I would just rather not be associated with the company at all any more.
So, would it be weird if I messaged the company Facebook page and asked them to delete it? Or is this more of a leave it be situation?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Is it weird to ask a former employer to delete a post about me off of their Facebook page?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
avril 15, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: