I graduated from college about a year ago now and until recently was in China looking for jobs, however, no company would hire me due to visa requirements.
My problem is that I have no idea what the fuck it is I want to do or what jobs I may find interesting. I have a degree in Accounting, Entrepreneurship, and Mandarin, as well as, around 3 years of mechanical and biomedical engineering coursework.
I initially started studying engineering because I love building things, I have built biological 3d printers, tree houses, robots, etc.; science and problem solving. I figured that I could study engineering come up with some sort of awesome product and build a business around it. Well eventually I got to my upper division courses where my interest in the nitty gritty began to wane and as a result my grades suffered. I figured that since my ultimate goal was to start a business I ought to get a business degree. My parents being owners of a fairly large family business ($50M+/yr) had always stressed how important it was to know and understand your numbers so I got my degree in accounting and entrepreneurship.
Now I know what youre saying get a job accounting AND THAT SOUNDS FUCKING MISERABLE.
MY GOAL WITH ACCOUNTING was to use numbers in decision making and strategy to run a business.
In the past I found what I particularly enjoy is performing market research, designing a plan around the research findings, and implementing the solution.
In the past I worked for a startup, where I performed roles in marketing, product development, sales, and what I like most of business strategy.
So if you have an idea of what sort of role I may enjoy or want more info about me to give better advice, please let me know.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: