How do you stay positive during the job search?

I am graduating from a public ivy in the summer with a marketing degree and I've started getting serious about the job hunt after dealing with some health issues. I've applied to 25 jobs in the past week and have gotten one concrete rejection and radio silence from the rest. I have 4 internships under my belt and 2.5 years of administrative experience so I'd like to think that I'm qualified, but unfortunately none of my past employers (music industry) are hiring for full time roles. I know that these things take time but I'm pretty set on moving out of state and all of the stuff I read about how that's a waste of time gets me down. I see how many people have applied on LinkedIn and how they're almost all in my desired area already and I can't help but wonder if I even have a chance. Obviously I don't let these thoughts keep me from applying anyways but it's hard to keep my chin up and it's still so early in the game. I have two jobs right now so I'm okay in terms of cash but they're definitely not what I want to be doing forever. Do any of y'all have any advice? I would really appreciate it!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do you stay positive during the job search? How do you stay positive during the job search? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.