In my background check report it showed that the company checked for criminal records in a state I’ve never stepped foot in before.

I recent underwent a background check for a job and I passed it just fine. However, the company checked criminal records in South Carolina, which I’ve never been to in my life. I’m from Indiana, I’m wondering if this should be cause for concern that some one is using my identity? Thanks in advance for any advice

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

In my background check report it showed that the company checked for criminal records in a state I’ve never stepped foot in before. In my background check report it showed that the company checked for criminal records in a state I’ve never stepped foot in before. Reviewed by Louhi on avril 21, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.