Okay so I am a teacher in a small school and I have only been working there for a few months. There is tons of drama and some how I’ve gotten tangled up in a lot of it. There is one particular teacher who does not like me very well we started off on the wrong foot when she did something she wasn’t suppose to and after I had brought it to my bosses attention she was reprimanded. She and I have not really meshed well since. Last week this same coworker lied to my boss about something that I had brought up to my boss that this coworker did. It has turned into a huge thing. My boss believed her and I was to blame. So my boss urged me to avoid the drama and just stick to myself. So this week that’s what I’ve done. I have avoided engaging in any conversation that does not pertain to work. I have been polite and just basically spent day in my class with my coteacher. However today the same coworker who has issues with me went to my boss and said I was rude 5 times which resulted in me nearly losing my job. This coworker is completely out to get me and I’m not sure why. She was the temporary teacher in my class before I started but was then was replaced by me when I got hired full time. I explained to my boss today I wasn’t rude to her or anyone all day I was completely polite barely spoke to her. My coteacher backed me up. So my boss told me she would talk to her and we will go from there. I feel at lost on what to do. I love my job I love the school I work at I love the kids. I’m amazing at what I do and yet it’s still an issue because this coworker is making it one. I don’t have an issue with her. I tolerate her and I’m polite but I don’t try to offend her in any way. What do I do about this? How do I handle someone who absolutely is out to get me over nothing??? How can I keep her from ruining my career??? Any advice?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: