I’m about to quit my job. Should I even put my two weeks in?

I need your help Reddit.

I was taken onboard to this company 4 months ago. I won’t reveal much about the company itself, but It’s a sales position involving car repair/tire sales. Everything seemed to look fine and dandy at first. They advertise themselves as a “family oriented” company, so looking from the outside in, things seemed nice. Starting pay was $15/hr with commissions which is REALLY nice for a 19 year old like myself living with my parents (I pay $300/month rent). Little did I know that this job would become a stressful nightmare basically.

First things first, the store I work at is grossly understaffed. That should have raised some red flags, I know. But we literally have 3 sales associates in the entire facility. Things started going downhill when I noticed another sales associate who works basically my identical schedule wasn’t putting forth the effort I do. She’s constantly sitting in the back, not attending to customers. Now usually I would mind my business, but when I am dealing with 90% of the fucking customers, things get stressful. This has been ongoing. I’ve brought the situation to the attention of my manager multiple times. Every time this happens, she just flips it on me and plays the victim card. She’s sabotaging me. Accused me of stealing her sales, and also points out all of my insignificant mistakes. I wasn’t even trained fully, so yes, there are small mistakes I make, but I get punished for them WAY more then this associate who makes the SAME mistakes. I got bitched at for taking 5 minutes over my lunch break the other day. I get bitched at for using the bathroom too long. Finally, my boss wrote me up for a bunch of trivial bullshit issues and basically said “make one more mistake, and your done”.

So here I am, on thin ice, in a sales position I really didn’t even like in the first position. I stand at a front counter all day in a fucking fish tank with another salesperson who is passive aggressive. She snaps at me all the time. I do 90% of the work. Even the people from other departments notice that I’m constantly alone at the front counter.

I take in double the invoices of any of my colleagues and I don’t get paid anything additional for it. I feel like management is just looking for reasons to fire me. I’m an extremely confident individual, customers love me, the folks from the other departments enjoy my eccentric personality. But my manager is favoring this bitch who is basically sabotaging me. I wake up every day like “Fuck, I gotta go to work. I hate this job”.

I’ve got a little over $1,000 saved up. No MAJOR expenses. Basic shit. Car note, rent, insurance. I make a decent amount of money through selling my digital instrumentals online, at least enough to stay afloat until I find another job. I know these assholes have a hidden agenda to get me out of there. I don’t want them to have the satisfaction. I’m thinking I’m just gonna walk in and say “I quit”. They say fortune favors the brave. Giving two weeks notice is just a courtesy - right? Or should I hang in? This job has become living hell. I’d rather purse other things, like my music business. It just doesn’t feel right. Thoughts?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I’m about to quit my job. Should I even put my two weeks in? I’m about to quit my job. Should I even put my two weeks in? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.