College Kid NEED a Summer Job

I’m a sophomore in college renting out an apartment. I had planned on subleasing my apartment over the summer and going home, because during the school year I pay for my apartment using a combination of financial aid and my parents help. The problem is I made the mistake of not making my subleaser sign anything and they bailed out pretty last second on me. Anyways I decided I would just stay for the summer and work to pay off rent. My parents are helping me pay for May rent and I have been searching for a job for the last two weeks. The problem is, I cannot land a job for my life. I have submitted applications to over 30 places and I have been interviewed three times and I have been told that they filled the position following the interviews. I’m still searching but I don’t know what else to do, if I don’t get a job asap I’m going to be seriously behind on rent. Anyone have some good advice on how I can get a job asap?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

College Kid NEED a Summer Job College Kid NEED a Summer Job Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.