I was the only one asked to write code during final interview

I interviewed last Friday and it was the final round for an entry level software engineer position. There were 5 people in total on site. I checked my two interviewers before, and had a nice talk with the first one. The second interviewer was not the one I was supposed to meet. He did have my resume, but does not seem interested. He asked me about my one experience to finish in 5 minutes, then immediately moved to questions. 1st one was algorithm, I got nervous and missed a check case, then I revised it. Then 2 sql questions, which I learned 2 years ago. I think there was a syntax error like a comma or something. I felt I bombed the second one. I walked out and asked the others, it turned out that I was the only one asked to write codes, others only generally described their coding experience.

First, I am not sure if this is fair.

Second, They said to contact by end of this week. Since I have not got the email, I think maybe they rejected me. If they did reject because of coding, I would be sad since others do not even have to write codes. Should I say that If I did bad on my coding, I am willing to improve or something in my followup email that I am planning to send next Wednesday? I sent my thank you letters and there were no response.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I was the only one asked to write code during final interview I was the only one asked to write code during final interview Reviewed by Louhi on avril 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.