I [F21] have been looking for a job for a while. I cannot find anything as flexible as my restaurant job and I HATE it. I need the flexibility between school and personal stuff and my job is great for that but that job is so bad for me mentally. I am going to school to be a teacher so I would prefer to work with children. But at this point, I don't care. I need to make decent money, which I am making now, but somewhere else. There has gotta be somewhere else. I am located in Northwest Indiana. Have you guys worked anywhere around here or any good chain businesses that are flexible and pay decently. By decent, I mean preferably over 9 or 10 dollars an hour. Thanks!!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
I need advice on where I should go looking for a job.
Reviewed by Louhi
on
avril 26, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: