I am absolutely lost and have no idea as to what I am supposed to do. Any advice?

I have no idea what I want to do with my life and I have pretty much thought about doing almost every job possible. I am about to graduate with a BA in Psychology, and I found out that I really hate it, but my parents are pushing for me to go to graduate school. I don't want to waste any more money because I cannot for the life of me settle on something to be and a career to have. I feel so hopeless and lost, like a complete loser. I can't hold a job for more than 2 years because I get so bored with it and I grew up with the idea that money is the most important thing in the world so I feel like I am already screwed because I look at the salary potential of everything. I want to move but I can't without a job and how do I find a job somewhere else when I don't live there. I have seen all sorts of helpful advice of these posts, but none of it has ever struck me so hard to really do something. I feel like my mind is so closed-off that nothing will help. I really just need someone to straight up tell me what to do, but I feel like I won't listen to them. I feel as if I am all over the place with no control and I am just spiraling. I am only 22 and I never really thought I would make it this far so thinking about the future drives me absolutely mad. I need some serious help, please.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I am absolutely lost and have no idea as to what I am supposed to do. Any advice? I am absolutely lost and have no idea as to what I am supposed to do. Any advice? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.