Addressing Base Pay + Bonus Pay in a follow-up email?

I had my second interview today for a job that I’m insanely interested in... but I’m really worried about the pay.

I’m currently a teacher, so negotiating a salary and getting a bonus are completely foreign concepts to me. I usually get told what my salary is and get a free lunch in the cafeteria once a year instead of a raise.

The job I interviewed for was listed as having “competitive pay”, but during today’s interview, they told me that they’d like to pay $12-$15 an hour (I currently make just over $18 — the average salary online for this role is $23) with bonuses for meeting quotas on top of that. When I asked for more details about the bonuses, they just said that “we try to do them quarterly” and “if you do a really good job that week, we’ll throw an extra $150 your way” — I never got a solid answer about what I’d have to do to earn more.

I want to include a few questions about the pay situation in my post interview thank you email, but I don’t know what to ask or how to phrase it. Any tips? Or should I just run away?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Addressing Base Pay + Bonus Pay in a follow-up email? Addressing Base Pay + Bonus Pay in a follow-up email? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.