How to avoid Pyramid Schemed companies?

When I seek for jobs online I found out that there are many many Pyramid Schemed or Multilevel marketing firms out there. They posted fancy stuffs about a position with promotion, high salary, training provided, etc. And the process of hiring is extremely fast in couple days. I think a lot of people are wasting time to go for these interviews. They dont tell you the real job until the second or third interview. Then you found out you are a door to door or field sales who convinces people to buy something on the street with commission based salary. Why is there so many job posting like this and how to avoid them?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to avoid Pyramid Schemed companies? How to avoid Pyramid Schemed companies? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 24, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.