Hey guys, I just got through a pretty lengthy interview process (made it past 3 stages of interviews) and just got rejected right before the final round. What's been bugging me though is that the last interviewer and I seemed to click really well during the interview. Our interests, career goals, and such all seemed to line up. Multiple times, they even said things like "I totally feel you" and "you're speaking my language". I thought it was all great. I sent my customary thank you email after (like pretty much everyone else does), and I don't get a response. Literally the day after, my recruiter got back to me and said they weren't moving forward with me. I tried asking for feedback and (of course), I don't get any. Was wondering if anyone has gone through something like this or might have any advice regarding situations like this?
Edit: Title supposed to say "Clicked with Interviewer" not "Clicked with Recruiter". My bad!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: