How should I handle being ignored or treated coldly at work?

There are some people I've been in meetings with at work and know who I am, yet when I say hi to them they would flat out ignore me. Or they would see me and not say anything themselves. I just get this cold vibe from certain people. I can't think of anything I've done wrong to them. There is no negative interaction that occurred in the past. The only thing I can think of is that I am introverted and am quiet most of the day.

I just want to be on good terms with people and being ignored makes me not want to interact with them on any level and even sometimes makes me consider leaving the company.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How should I handle being ignored or treated coldly at work? How should I handle being ignored or treated coldly at work? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.