Meet and greet dress code

Hello! So I just got an invitation for a meet and greet at a company I’m extremely interested in. The job being offered is junior software engineer if that helps. I’m graduating college in a few weeks and this would be my first “grown up” job. In any case, I’ve never been to this kind of event. What is the dress code like? I’m not gonna show up in jeans and a hoodie, but should I go for full on interview clothes? The only description I have is “small meet and greet to better get to know some of our potential candidates” and “This is also a chance for you to get to know us - come see our building, meet some of our team, and learn what a typical day here is like.”
I can’t really tell how casual it’s supposed to be.
Other tips related to this type of event are welcome. Also should I bring my resume?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Meet and greet dress code Meet and greet dress code Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.