How do I even begin answering this question?

Starting a job app and one of the first questions is : "What are the worst 3 things about where you currently work, and explain why?" I know I have to answer it in some kind of smart way, mention how you are managing these things, but seriously, why do companies do this? You hear all this advice about how you shouldn't talk about how bad your jobs is, and then some applications just throw you off and do this. I don't have time to be deciphering these trick questions, especially since I'm sending off job apps multiple times a day. I mean, really?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do I even begin answering this question? How do I even begin answering this question? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.