I got a job offer after a phone interview (need advice)

So this job is in South Carolina and I am in New York. I do graphic design. It is at a 2 year old marketing company. I have no idea what to do or if its a good idea. I am at a good job but its part time and I have been working there for almost a year and I am not sure if it will go full time at this point. The company down south said i could work remotely for a few weeks.

I want to move because its just way too competitive here for graphic design and money goes a long way down south.

Is it normal to get an offer after a phone interview? They did not even ask for references.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I got a job offer after a phone interview (need advice) I got a job offer after a phone interview (need advice) Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.