Gave my two week notice...now what?

I gave my two week notice earlier this week and now I'm at a loss of what to do. I've made a succession plan, told my colleagues I'm leaving, and am planning to both transfer my work and inform clients before I go. My issue is that I've been given zero guidance by my company of what they need me to do. They are on full ignore mode, so how much of my exit planning should be on me, and how much of it should be on them? Whet else do I owe?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Gave my two week notice...now what? Gave my two week notice...now what? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.