So I just had a phone interview with a company that's double the pay of what I make now along with full benefits and 401k matching. I have 401k matching at my current job but didn't sign up in time. Anyways she mentioned at the end of the interview that they had 8 other people that they where going to interview then they'd be reaching out to people about offers after they where finished. I thought it was weird because some of the places that Iv interviewed at before Iv had to go on 2-3 interviews at the company only to be rejected. I think that the main reason why they liked my resume/application is because I'm currently in the field (IT) and they probably want someone who's currently working. I know I shouldn't get to excited as I could always get rejected. She also mentioned if I got an offer that if I would accept it. Part of me is excited and the other part is confused af. I have had only 1 interview before and got the job but that was for retail which is easy to get..
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: