Faulty background check employment history

I’m under the interview process and I got my background report. There’s something wrong on my previous employment history as almost all employees got temporarily laid off at some point due to company insufficient funds but we all got hired back not long after. The background company only got the first part of my employment, which is the period before the temporary laid off, around 3 months. This error makes me look like I lied about my employment history.

I was super pissed as I did work for that company for 1.5 years. Should I rectify this error by sending my supporting data to the HR? (Like paystub, I’m from Canada so I have government issued employment records which clearly showed this history). I really don’t like people thinking I’m a liar especially in an interview process. This makes me look really bad.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Faulty background check employment history Faulty background check employment history Reviewed by Louhi on avril 20, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.