I sent my exam schedule and the subsequent days off that I would need to study/write. I got my schedule last week and low and behold the only days I work are the ones that conflict with my exam this weekend. I messages him Tuesday saying this;
ME:"Hey -boss name- you guys have me scheduled to close friday but i have it booked off for midterms. i cant work that night"
- no response -
Wesnesday:
ME:**?
BOSS: "Yes I see that I'm getting there thanks"
its now 2 hours before the shift and he said nothing after that. This is the second time they've done this now, scheduling me on a day that i needed off, despite me only ever requesting days off for exams. He didn't reply last time either and I had to email a different manager (not mine) in order to get it resolved.
I think its important to note that i have never called in sick for a shift and have came in almost every time someone called in sick to cover for them. Im also the only employee that my boss actually wants to work closes because the rest of the staff do not follow the instructions he leaves.
If I get a text/call from him asking where I am, is it reasonable to quit early? I planned on April 23rd being my last day but if my employer is going to keep screwing me during my exams I cannot continue dealing with him about it.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: