Advice on 2 Summer Jobs

I am a 19-Year-old student looking for work this summer. I have always wanted to work in retail and recently got an interview at a retail store (part-time) which is like one of the best places for students to work in terms of training and job satisfaction. Anyways, I also have a corporate job (full time) lined up with a reference. They both are pretty far from my house (1h for retail) (45min for corporate). I really want the retail job and may help if I try to go into public work which I probably will, but the corporate job will definitely help in the near future with co-op placements for school.

Question is, should I just suffer for the next 4 months working 2 jobs, one of them I will really like, or save myself the stress and focus on the really boring mailing corporate job... If anyone has done anything like this before, let me know your experiences and whether the extra money is worth it.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Advice on 2 Summer Jobs Advice on 2 Summer Jobs Reviewed by Louhi on avril 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.