I was hired to this company just 6 months ago because they offered me more money than m last job and they were much closer to my house. They also hadn’t reported layoffs in years. Five months in, there was a mass layoff, almost all from my department. My company makes 2 major products. One of our products makes up about 90 some odd percent of our revenue. Management has decided to pretty much focus on that product 100%. As you can guess, I’m on the other side. We have had a few more meetings in the past week that made it pretty clear that there will probably be more downsizing on this side of the company. Morale is in the toilet and I can’t really get motivated for my job anymore. Everyone is on edge and snapping at each other all day. There’s much less going on because we’ve cut business on this end by a good amount already.
Because my motivation is in the toilet I spend a lot of this downtime dicking around on the internet. My boss noticed this and my other issues and gave me a verbal warning. I mean part of me is upset at myself for letting this happen but the other part of me wonders if getting let go and collecting unemployment now is any worse than the inevitability of it coming later. I guess I just needed to rant.
Has anyone else been in a situation like this?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: