Opinions on External Recruiting Agencies

I've either contacted or been contacted by a few recruiting agencies over the past few years. In my experience they get super excited about you and your resume at first, and they come across as very accessible. They bring you in to meet with them because there's always a potential role with a great salary they can dangle in front of you. Like clockwork that role ends up disappearing or just not materializing as hoped. Then as the weeks go by, suddenly they don't return calls as quickly, the enthusiasm and proactive energy seem to dry up. Maybe another mediocre job or two comes your way for perusal. After that it's radio silence and it feels like all momentum has died.

Long story short, in 4 years I've only gotten one interview and the company ended up not having the budget I was assured of. It was a waste of everyone's time. Obviously some people are landing jobs, otherwise these companies wouldn't be staying in business. I have to imagine it's a volume business for them. Are recruiters always this way, or is it somewhat industry-dependent? For me it's just been a series of false starts. Would love to hear everyone's experiences and opinions.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Opinions on External Recruiting Agencies Opinions on External Recruiting Agencies Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.