I'll try to keep the context brief: I've recently interviewed for 2 jobs in the same industry, and unsurprisingly, I have a preference between them. I did the interview for my top choice about 4 weeks ago, and interviewed for the other one last Wednesday. My top choice told me that I would hear back in "a few weeks" but haven't contacted me again, although I've checked their ATS and it still says I'm in the running (I've been checking it periodically during this process and their HR has been pretty good about updating Applicant Status, but I know I should still take it with a grain of salt). The other place sent me a request for references today.
I think it's been long enough that I can send a follow-up email to my top choice, and I want to mention that I'm further along in the process with another employer. My logic is that it might raise the stakes and speed up the process, but I'm also concerned that it could backfire, especially since I don't actually have an offer yet. What would be a good strategic move here, if there is one? My current job is the first "real" job I've ever had and I've been job searching on and off with very little success for 2 years, so I'm not sure how to approach this, if I should at all.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: