Should I be worried by this comment?

I applied to an office based job and after a month they finally got back to me, and after jumping a few hoops was granted a face to face interview.

The interview went ok, I guess. One of the interviewers was a tall lanky guy who seemed to be the HR guy, and the other guy was the man who would be my team supervisor should I get the job.

This second guy avoided eye contact with me the whole time, preferring to chew his fingernails and stare at my chest.

They said they would call me back today.

I finally got the call much later in the afternoon (thus wasting my day) and it was the HR guy, who seemed really vague and sketchy. “We haven’t made a decision yet. We’ll let you know next Tuesday”. I said I was ok with this but then he said “Are you sure you still want this job....?” And I was like “Yes.”

I don’t know what to make out of that call. I feel like they’re holding me at arms length; waiting to see if they build a team without having to hire me. I feel like I’m their consolation prize.

Am I reading into it too much? FWIW this job is also over an hours commute away, pays less than my last job and I’d have no social life.

Not sure if it’s worth it.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I be worried by this comment? Should I be worried by this comment? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.