Should I accept a low offer, just for now?

I'm not sure, maybe this is a silly question. Back story is, I was a temporary worker in the running for a permanent position at this company. They constantly praised my work, offered to create a new role for me, and ask my salary requirements. I gave a fair number, nothing absurd by any means. They came back (it took a while) and my boss said they are no longer going to be able to create the new role that is specific to the field I work in. They said I can do admin work plus still do the work specific to my field (for a lot less money than one should get for that job). I know this isn't a good offer. My initial thought was just to say no.

I guess my question is... is it ridiculous to just take the job til I find something else? I really want to just say no but I don't know how long it will take to find something else, I'm already applying for jobs though. I know it will probably look bad to quit so soon after getting hired permanent but I don't care because this company clearly doesn't value me. What would you do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I accept a low offer, just for now? Should I accept a low offer, just for now? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 31, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.