Interview

I had a job interview which I did before all of the other candidates last week on Wednesday. This was because it was spring break and the large majority of student went back to their homes. The position I applied for was a very prestigious high ranking company in my city. I had a great interview and one of the top tier employees of the company said I did great and I had a good interview. Anyways, I was told they would give me a call after interviews are done being conducted, which is this Sunday. How long should I expect to wait? (My interview was last Wednesday they finished all of the interviews this Sunday)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Interview Interview Reviewed by Louhi on mars 31, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.