So I had a phone interview with a company earlier this week and afterwards they asked if I could fill out the application online and mentioned they would want 3 references. I kind of just gave up because I don’t have stellar references. I have a good letter of recommendation from my most recent boss, my boss at the call center I was at loved me but my job performance was shitty, and it’s been about 3 years since I’ve spoken with my supervisors from Starbucks. I also volunteered at a non profit for a year but the person I reported to is no longer there and I don’t know if the other people in the office remember me. Anyways earlier the company reached out again and asked me to come in for an in person interview tomorrow. I don’t know if I can get through to these references before tomorrow to be able to fill out the application. What should I do?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: