Opinions on facial piercing in professional photo

I need badly to pay a professional for a real LinkedIn photo. The question I find myself asking before I even seek this out is whether to leave my lip piercing in or not.

The logical answer is to leave it off. That being said, I'm far enough along in my career that nobody gives a shit about my facial piercings as long as it's tasteful. I don't wear weird spikes, just a simple ring or stud that I sometimes color coordinate with my outfit. I typically interview without the piercing in and then either enquire or go with a very subtle stud for my first day. Nobody has ever made a negative comment except for one recruiter very early in my career that noted my lip piercing via my LinkedIn profile. Which is why I'm even debating this now.

The truth is that I don't want to work for a company that is going to make me take this out day to day. I get taking it out to meet with stakeholders etc., but why should my coworkers care? Given that I prefer this, it makes sense to me to keep it tasteful but leave it in. That way potential employers know up front if they care to look.

Anyway, thoughts? Are facial piercings still too taboo in the workplace?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Opinions on facial piercing in professional photo Opinions on facial piercing in professional photo Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.