EDIT : I have decided, due to health reasons, to put in my two weeks notice after this coming week due to health reasons. It's retail and I feel bad about leaving, but I had a talk with my dad and he said the best thing I can do is put in my two weeks and say that the job, while I would love to continue working, I can't due to my health. He's noticed it, as has my S.O. and mother.
I am still afraid that this will look poorly upon me but I want to do what's right for The Company so they don't have to deal with my health issues at all and instead get a more reliable person for the job.
It's not ideal, so still, any advice on how to gracefully do this would be appreciated.
So I just recently started working a new job, where I said I could work up to four days. However, due to health reasons, I have to cut back to three days. I am unsure of how to do this without coming across as somehow betraying my word that I could work four days.
FWIW, I have a major heart condition and was going to lead with that but I am afraid of how to go about actually asking to reduce hours. The reason I was going to lead with that is because it's making me extremely fatigued and overworking my heart.
I'm afraid they'll say no, and if they do, should I put in my two weeks?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: