I’ve been unemployed for 2 full months and I’m losing my mind.

I’m in the Army Reserves and I leave for a 5 month long course in early June. I’ve had two interviews that lead to nothing. My Army course coming up stresses me, I think it’s inhibiting my job search. I nearly gave up this week. No ones wanting to hire a dude that’ll be gone in 3 months for 5 months.

I applied to be a delivery driver, more like the Uber Eats of grocery shopping, to kill time and get some money. My wife and I wanted kids this year and those plans are fucked.

I haven’t left the house today. I want to leave but I don’t want to spend money on random shit like coffee or shakes. I feel like I’m being eaten alive right now.

I’ve lost track of what types of job I should be applying for. My last job lasted 3 years and that field is okay but jobs are seldom. I got fired and that pretty much burnt a bridge for that field for me in a way.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I’ve been unemployed for 2 full months and I’m losing my mind. I’ve been unemployed for 2 full months and I’m losing my mind. Reviewed by Louhi on mars 09, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.