I recently got my degree and one of the industries I have been interested in is insurance and going into a role such as underwriting. But I don't want to be working in the likes of health insurance but more of an aim for Lloyd's of London type insurance. I have been told by recruiters that my lack of professional work experience in the industry is hurting my chances.
I now have the opportunity to work as a claims handler for a motor insurance company. It sounds rather dull but would this count as relevant experience or does it potentially do harm to my image of wanting to work in a completely different line of insurance.
I am really conflicted so any advice would be fantastic, thank you!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Is all experience within an industry beneficial?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mars 08, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: