I want a customer service job this summer 2019 and need help.

Hi guys so basically last summer I made a fatal mistake of applying to jobs around early June like an idiot and I couldn't land a single job or reply /interview. So last summer I just volunteered and stuff. I learned my mistake and now this summer I'm applying super early ...

I'm thinking of applying starting tomorrow. For summer jobs. I'm graduating in May too so that is convenient. I am a social science major(psychology) so ya... probably thinking of working in customer service for a year or two. I don't want to do any internships or work for free because I need to move out it's a long story and I need to start making dough asap.

What other techniques did you guys have to get summer jobs besides online applying and showing up in person through resumes. I never had a full time job. I just have tons of volunteer work and that's about it which I did and will emphasize in my resume and interviews.

And what would you say is the customer service place I am most likely to get in? Which ones should I apply for? Any help is appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I want a customer service job this summer 2019 and need help. I want a customer service job this summer 2019 and need help. Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.