How should I maneuver between an offer from 1 company and potential offer from another?

I currently received an offer for company A but I just came from another interview with company B which went really well for a similar position which is offering significantly more. To be transparent with the recruiter from company A, I briefly mentioned that I am waiting for an offer from company B, and she brought up the 'a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush' idiom, and now she is asking me to firm up and sign the offer by this Friday.

 

Company A: $50k salary, ~$10k bonus, 1 hour drive away, smaller friendlier company, offering more special projects down the road

Company B: $60k salary, ~$20-30k bonus, local distance, larger company

 

I would like to wait for an offer (and likely accept) from Company B, but also do not want to give up losing both opportunities. My question is how should I maneuver this situation ideally?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How should I maneuver between an offer from 1 company and potential offer from another? How should I maneuver between an offer from 1 company and potential offer from another? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.