I interviewed for an Admin Assistant / office manager position at a young (2yrs) but fast growing finance private equity start up. I'm writing a thank you email for one of the partners post interview and I have most of the email, but I'm trying to add that it's exactly the type of role that I am looking for because it's only a small team and that because of that, I am excited about the opportunity to be part of building something from the ground up and to grow with the firm and add my own experience and input. (he had said in the interview that that's what they are looking for, someone that can facilitate things and help things run smoothly)
Can someone help me phrase that paragraph? English isn't my first language and anything I drafted sounds unprofessional. Thank you so much!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: