Getting a job with no experience?

I just moved to a pretty large area and am looking for a job. I have a bachelors degree (Dec 2016), however I have only ever held a job in retail..and only worked at one place. I'm trying to branch out, but not sure how. I worked in retail in college and ended up marrying someone in the military, so I kept my job and transferred stores before moving here (it was a small town with not much available). I've applied several places with no callbacks, presumably because of lack of experience. I am supposed to be transferring again (as a safety) but am keeping my options open as they didn't have a full time position for me. Is there anything I might be able to do in order to improve? I feel like I'm stuck at the moment.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Getting a job with no experience? Getting a job with no experience? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.