Fierce Salary Negotiation

I currently make 65k at my current employer A. My new offer is 105k at employer B. Employer A does not want to lose me, they want me to meet with HR and discuss a new position/salary tomorrow. The scope of work at Employer A is more flexible which is cool, but not worth losing 40k/yr. Employer A is a more technical position with 50% travel. Employer B will be more challenging and improve my soft skills but be 100% travel. I'm ok with the travel and doing more work.

I will be meeting with director of HR and director of the department tomorrow where we will be talking numbers. I've negotiated salary in the past by demonstrating my skills and pointing to past success stories. They know that my new offer is 105k. I'm thinking my bottom dollar is 90-95k. Making 10k less for a much easier job is worth it. But I feel like anything under 90k I should not accept for my own benefit.

What can I do to get them as close to this number as possible?

What dollar figure do you think would be a fair compromise?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Fierce Salary Negotiation Fierce Salary Negotiation Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.