Accidentally sent job application through work email instead of personal

Was in a hurry and accidentally sent a job application through my work email instead of my personal. Both are gmail and it automatically switches to the default account whenever you switch applications. How will this impact the hiring manager’s impression on my application? Is there a way I can mitigate the situation? Should I reach out saying it was an accident or just let it slide?

Side note - it’s the closest thing I’ve found to an ideal job and my experience aligns well with what they’re looking for. So kinda desperate!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Accidentally sent job application through work email instead of personal Accidentally sent job application through work email instead of personal Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.