When to tell potential employees about upcoming large family vacation?

EDIT: Employers. Sorry, typo. I am interviewing for a few new jobs. Hopefully, but the end of this month/beginning of next I will have a new position. In the meantime my parents have booked a 15 day European cruise for the whole family. A grand family bonding experience, if you will. It isn’t until August but I’m worried about how this will effect my ability to get a new position or whether I should even mention it before getting an offer.

For reference I’m in the US in the hospitality industry.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

When to tell potential employees about upcoming large family vacation? When to tell potential employees about upcoming large family vacation? Reviewed by Louhi on février 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.