Accepted Severance and Signed Release - What am I obligated to disclose to potential employers?

I had a difficult departure from a job I held for almost 6 years. As a result, I was offered severance pay along with some paid leave. I accepted the terms and signed the release. I see in hindsight that I also waived my eligibility for reinstatement and agreed not to apply for re-employment as well.

I am currently interviewing for new positions and need to know what I am obligated to disclose. I can't let a discrepancy between my disclosure about past work history and my previous HR department's disclosure sabotage my future prospects.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Accepted Severance and Signed Release - What am I obligated to disclose to potential employers? Accepted Severance and Signed Release - What am I obligated to disclose to potential employers? Reviewed by Louhi on février 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.