I went for an interview on 1/29. By the end of the interview, they asked for a list of references, and I sent it to them immediately.
After a week, I sent a follow up email but didn’t get a reply. However, the day after I sent the email, my references told me that they received a reference request (2/5). One of my references told me that they sent the letter on 2/11.
I haven’t hear anything back from the company and I’m not sure how to proceed! Should I follow up with them today? Next week?
I really want to work for this company, but I’m not sure how to proceed.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
When to send follow up after they contacted references?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 16, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: