Hey! after a long dry streak I was fortunate enough to get three job offers! One was already declined but I need help deciding between the last two.
First one is full time 11 an hour close to home. Part of a new sales team of 3 for a company with some not super great reviews 2.9 out of 5 or so. It seems nice and but wow do I hate sales, I'm pretty great at it but I know I'll get tired of it quickly.
Second job full time 9 an hour for a small business that's tech support. It's not a bad distance from home but I'm on a motorcycle and the weather lately isn't great. So help desk/ customer service which I think will look good on my resume. The team seems great and happy, it's in the field I want to go into but that pay does hurt.
So for me as I see it is take a job with meh pay but in my field (which I have some in but not enough) or a job with good pay but doing something I know I'll eventually get tired of.
Living with the fiance and all my bills are payed off but she has quite a bit. So my paychecks would mostly go towards paying off her debt.
So please help me out! Am I looking at this wrong? Have any of you been in this situation? I'm leaning toward the less pay but please lend any advice you've got!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: